Local Resource Guide
Important links and services in Golden, BC
- services and supports for women
- Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm
Child Care Resource & Referral
Helps connect you to child care and resources for child care
The Navigator will provide a free, comprehensive resource for Golden & Area’s older adults, their families and their caregivers which will assist them to access assistance and information on senior services available in the community.
Access this Resource Guide for more links to diverse services.
- food hampers 2x per month (per household)
- Monday from 4-6pm
- Wednesday from 9:30 am – 12:30pm
- child and youth support
- parenting & family support,
- infant development
- abuse recovery
- addictions support